Although I believe the idea of copyright is a good one, there is a lot done in the name of copyright that isn’t. Some very bad legislation has been passed in the name of protecting copyright, and some of the claims of harm done are simply ludicrous. This TED talk illustrates just how ludicrous some of those claims are.
- Red Steel: Soviet Tanks and Combat Vehicles of the Cold War
- The Bear Marches West: 12 Scenarios for 1980′s NATO vs Warsaw Pact Wargames
- A Fleet in Being: The Austro-Hungarian Navy of WWI
- A Damn Close-Run Thing: A Brief History of the Falklands Conflict
- This We’ll Defend: The Weapons & Equipment of the U.S. Army
Where to Buy